Rules and Safety
Safety is the highest priority on all of Wish’s events. Our goal is to create a safe and hot base for the separatist BDSM-scene in Stockholm. Therefore, we have written our own safety policy. Some of the most important points are that representatives from the Wish board are always present at and responsible for the safety at all Wish events, and that they carry arm binds so that they are easy to recognize. There are also some general rules for all Wish events, that you agree to follow when you become a member:
- All photography is forbidden, and what happens at the club stays at the club.
- All participation in any kind of activities is completely voluntary.
- Safe word Red is always respected.
- Be moderate with alcohol.
- Follow the dresscode.
- Visitors show mutual respect towards each other and do not comment or disturb the activities of others, borrow someone else’s toys without consent, etc.
- Visitors are responsible for making sure that they have sufficient knowledge to securely perform the activities they want to engage in and to tidy up after themselves.
- It is not allowed to express sexist, racist, homophobic and/or transphobic opinions, nor to carry political symbols that may be considered disturbing or triggering.
- Wish has the right to interrupt and abort play that can be considered irresponsible, dangerous, or involuntary.
- Wish has the right to direct play that may be considered disturbing or triggering to a specific space in the premises.
- Wish has the right to reject persons in case they are intoxicated, disturbing, or do not act according to the association’s rules. In any such case, a person’s membership can be withdrawn.
Wish takes all kinds of violations of these rules seriously and handles them in accordance with the association’s security policy. This is the case regardless of whether the transgressions are made by a member, a volunteer or a trustee.
You find our safety policy in Swedish here.